Madrid, the most populous city in the country of Spain is also its capital. The city has always been in the good books of its visitors due to various reasons. The city has so much to offer the travelers even after being so budget friendly. Whether it is about the hotels to stay or places to visit, Madrid provides one with ample of choices to choose from.
A Verbal Tour Of The City:
1. Museo del Prado: This museum was established back in 1819. The museum is not only one of the most visited places in Spain but in the world. Prado Museum boasts of preserving the best of European Art from 12th century to the early 20th century.
2. Royal Palace of Madrid: The architecture of the palace is breath-taking. The engaging, exquisite and elegant architecture of the place is no less than a wonder in itself.
3. Santiago Bernabeu Stadium: When we hear the word "Madrid", the Real Madrid football club mostly strikes our mind first. This stadium in Madrid with a capacity to accommodate 81,044 people is serving the elite football club as its home ground since 1947.
4. Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia: This Museum is entirely dedicated to modern art and has been preserving the same from the 20th century. The paintings by Picassso and Solana in the museum are some of the gems of the art world.
5. Gran Via: The place has been attracting the visitors due to its captivating architecture. It is a shopping hub and is also famous for its dynamic nightlife. So, pack your bags now to be amazed by its architecture, ambience and aura.
6. Templo de Debod: This is an Egyptian temple which was dismantled and rebuilt in Madrid. The unique story of dismantling and rebuilding the temple attracts a lot of visitors every year.